Preparing for your Appointment
- Bring a list of your current medications (or bring the bottles) so your Care Team can review them at each appointment.
- Think about what you need to tell your provider (symptoms, tests, other provider visits, hospitalizations) and what questions you would like answered. You can use the “Today’s Visit” form to help you prepare.
- For children’s appointments, bring your child’s immunization records.
- You are welcome to bring a companion with you to your visit.
- Let us know if you have a hearing, visual, physical, or other special need so that we can assist you.
We understand that you have a life that is hard to always keep on a tight schedule. Help us continue to run our day smoothly by informing us of any late arrivals or cancellations as soon as you are able.
- When you need to cancel or will be late for an appointment, please call to let us know as soon as possible.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes past your check-in time, we will do our best to fit you in but you may need to wait or reschedule.
- If you have three (3) or more late cancellations or no-show appointments, you will not be able to schedule an appointment in advance for a limited period and will be seen on a walk-in basis only.
When You Are Not Feeling Well Call Us First
Same Day Appointments When you are sick or injured we will do our best to give you a same day appointment with your Provider or Care Team.
Extended Clinic Hours Our clinics in Crescent City, Eureka, and Willow Creek are open on Saturdays. We also offer evening and early hours at some of our clinics.
After Hours Advice If you have a life-threatening emergency, go to the nearest emergency room. When you need advice after hours, a medical provider is available by telephone – simply call the clinic’s usual telephone number. Your call will be returned within 30 minutes by a provider who can give advice and help you decide if an Emergency Room visit is necessary. Our on-call providers do not handle routine medication refill requests.
If you are seen in the ER or hospital, please contact us within 48 hours so your PCP or Care Team can help you with your follow-up plans.
Click here for more information about our clinics with extended hours
Access Your Medical Records
You can access your medical records using a secure website to: Communicate with your provider about non-urgent needs, Request appointments, Request medication refills, Review your medical information including medications, allergies, immunizations, lab results and care plans.
Click here to access the MyChart launch page
Call your pharmacy or, if you have a MyChart account, send a message to your provider at least three (3) days before you run out of medications, even if the label on the bottle says “no refills”. The pharmacy will contact your medical provider with the refill request and it will be processed within three (3) business days of the request.
We will notify you of test results by telephone, MyChart message, or mail.
- Bring your insurance card to every visit and be prepared to pay your co-payment when you check in for your appointment. We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Checks.
- We accept all forms of insurance including Medi-Cal, Partnership, Medicare, Family PACT, Covered California and are contracted with most of the larger commercial insurance plans.
- We offer a sliding scale discount based on verifying your income and family size reported on a Sliding Fee Scale Eligibility form.
- Our staff will provide information and help you sign up for insurance programs that are available.
Contact our billing department
Need assistance signing up for Covered California, Medi-Cal, CalFresh or other programs?
Contact our Member Services department