Open Door Patients
Open Door patients 18 years and older can schedule a vaccine appointment via MyChart.
To make a MyChart account, go to the Open Door MyChart signup page.
If you are 16-17 years old
Some vaccines are not approved for 16-17-year-olds.
If you are in this age group, please schedule an appointment in the community for the quickest vaccine appointment.
Open Door patients can call (707) 630-5121
to request an appointment.
Open Door Community Health Centers is committed to staying open for essential health services during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Your care team is evaluating all upcoming scheduled appointments to determine what appointments will be kept as scheduled, and what appointments will be rescheduled for a future date.
Please help us in the following ways:
- If you are sick, please contact your health center before you come in.
- Please wear a mask to your visit. If you do not have a mask, please let us know and we will provide one.
- Expect to be greeted by a staff person, at your health center’s front door, to have your temperature taken, before being directed into the health center.
- Please call ahead before you come in for a lab only appointment.
- If you have an urgent dental need (pain, infection, swelling, or broken teeth), please call your dental center for an appointment.
- Sign up for MyChart to communicate online with your care team.
- If you have an appointment, do not bring a companion to your appointment unless a companion is essential to your care. Please call your health center in advance to discuss your needs.
This is a unique and rapidly changing event for our country and the world. We acknowledge the need for clear, transparent and frequent communication. We are working diligently every day on solutions to the many challenges that arise.
Open Door Leadership is following the guidance from federal, state and local public health officials around the transmission of COVID-19 and it is vital that our health centers remain open as an essential service to our community. We are continually evaluating and working to minimize risk to staff, patients, and community while maintaining our services.