All of our clinics and member services locations will be closed for the following holidays in 2020.
In an Emergency
If you have a life-threatening emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Room (ER). If you go to the ER or hospital, contact us by phone within 48 hours, so that your Provider or Care Team can help you with your follow-up plans.
We will be closed on the following days:
- Wednesday, January 1, 2020: New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 20, 2020: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Monday, February 17, 2020: Presidents Day
- Monday, May 25, 2020: Memorial Day
- Friday, July 3, 2020: Independence Day
- Monday, September 7, 2020: Labor Day
- Thursday, November 26, 2020: Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 27, 2020: Day after Thanksgiving
- Friday, December 25, 2020: Christmas Day
- Friday, January 1, 2021: New Year’s Day
Sites that are typically open on Saturdays will be expected to offer services to their patients for at least 4 hours on the following Saturdays:
- Saturday, November 28, 2020