A Drug Discount Program That Supports Community Health
If you have Medicare or insurance…
Some prescription costs may be lower at an Open Door partner pharmacy.
Ask your pharmacy to check the difference for you and if you have questions or need assistance, please call our 340B Help Line: (707) 798-6277
If you do not have insurance…
Use your 340B Rx Cash Discount Card for your prescriptions and contact our Member Services team to explore insurance options:
- Del Norte Member Services:
(707) 465-6925 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Humboldt Member Services:
(707) 269-7073 | email@example.com
Moving your prescription is easy!
- Choose from one of the Open Door partner pharmacies
- Call your preferred pharmacy to move your prescription there.
For help or questions please call us at (707) 798-6277 and we can move your prescription.
The federal 340B Drug Discount program supports community health:
- Allows Open Door to prescribe our patients lower cost drugs
- Creates better communication between your pharmacy and your care team
- Supports Open Door services
In 1992 the Federal Government passed a law that requires drug companies to give community health centers reduced prices on some drugs.
That law created the 340B Program, which helps organizations like Open Door in our mission to provide health care services and more to as many patients as possible.
As well as passing on savings to patients, through our partner pharmacies, the program allows us to:
- Hire doctors, dentists, counselors, nurses and other staff to support patients
- Build health centers
- Teach doctors and dentists
- Operate mobile health centers to provide care at schools and other locations
- Help patients to get insurance coverage and find local resources for their health and wellbeing
- Improve our health center facilities, so that we can stay open whatever the weather
Some drug companies have decided to cut back the number of pharmacies where patients can get their drugs discounted. We want to keep drug costs low for our patients and keep our doors open to the whole community.
We can help you either:
- Switch to a nearby partner pharmacy that offers a saving on your drug prescription
- Change your prescription to a similar drug that gives you a saving
Our Community Pharmacy Partners
¢ Honors 340B Rx Discount Cash Card
Barnes Arcata Family Drug ¢
1080 G St Arcata, CA 95521
CVS Arcata ¢
600 F Street
657 Highway 101 N
575 M Street
475 M Street
787 L Street
900 E. Washington Blvd.
Willow Creek Pharmacy ¢
39050 Highway 299
1595 Main Street
1720 Central Avenue
1500 Anna Sparks Way
411 Harris Street
2555 Harris Street
800 W. Harris Street
1105 Myrtle Avenue
CVS (Target) ¢
2525 4th Street
2525 Harris Street
1424 Broadway Street
Rings Pharmacy ¢
362 Main Street
Green’s Pharmacy ¢
1058 Main Street
725 S. Fortuna Blvd.
1065 S. Fortuna Blvd.
PALCO Pharmacy ¢
113 Main Street