Our 6-week Childbirth Education classes emphasize the basic anatomy and physiology of birth. Topics discussed in this series includes birth preparation, relaxation simulations, breathing techniques, comfort measures, breastfeeding education, newborn care, and car seat safety.
Please dress comfortably. Please bring a mat or blanket and pillow for your comfort.
- Preparing for birth, Stages of labor
- Comfort Measures/Relaxation
- Stage 2 and 3 of childbirth, interventions in labor
- C-Sections, Infants in the hospital
- Car Seats/Infant Care
- Breastfeeding/Postpartum Mother Care
Childbirth Education classes are being done by Zoom at this time. Current classes are:
- July 23-August 27: 10:30 am-12:30 pm, Saturdays, via Zoom.
- September 17-October 22: 10:30 am-12:30 pm, Saturdays, via Zoom.
- November 5-December 10: 10:30 am-12:30 pm, Saturdays, via Zoom.
To find out more or join a class with the access code, please call NorthCountry Prenatal Services (707) 822-1385